Some players unable to interact.

vLegion

Reason for Locking
Answered

By NorthCam18, on 07/01/20 09:30 AM.

Question

Hi Team, 

We have received reports from our plays that on some callouts they're no able to cuff, search grab etc. 

Whilst if it is a traffic stop most of the time they can,  any suggestions? 

also, is there a way we can move where the FivePD you're on DUTY Text appears? it overlaps another component on our server. 

4 answers to this question

• Community Administrator
39 minutes ago, vLegion said:

Hi Team, 

We have received reports from our plays that on some callouts they're no able to cuff, search grab etc. 

Whilst if it is a traffic stop most of the time they can,  any suggestions? 

also, is there a way we can move where the FivePD you're on DUTY Text appears? it overlaps another component on our server. 

Does it happen with all callouts? There isn't a way to move the on duty text as far as I'm aware.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

1 hour ago, TheCipher01 said:

Does it happen with all callouts? There isn't a way to move the on duty text as far as I'm aware.

As far as I am told, all callouts are bugged like this. we have removed the callouts that were added leaving only default ones, seems that they do the same

7 hours ago, vLegion said:

As far as I am told, all callouts are bugged like this. we have removed the callouts that were added leaving only default ones, seems that they do the same

If you confirm its just callouts I would make a bug report (make sure there is not already one on the same issue)