MDT sync between players

Rinzler

Reason for Locking
Solved

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/30/20 03:16 PM.

Question

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

What are you looking for to be synced?

Citations / Arrest info. Me and some friends were playing and I noticed its writing that info to the DB so I figured it might be seeable to all on duty units. I am not sure of the odds either of running into a NPC with same first / last name anyways. PLUS!!! it would make web based MDT pointless for normal RP servers hehe ?. Mostly just wondering is all thou

1 minute ago, Rinzler said:

Citations / Arrest info. Me and some friends were playing and I noticed its writing that info to the DB so I figured it might be seeable to all on duty units. I am not sure of the odds either of running into a NPC with same first / last name anyways. PLUS!!! it would make web based MDT pointless for normal RP servers hehe ?. Mostly just wondering is all thou

Right now from what I know you can not sync it, may be something to suggest in the suggestions forum

5 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Right now from what I know you can not sync it, may be something to suggest in the suggestions forum

No worries. Thanks for responding thou