Major desync with other players.

Reason for Locking
Not a FivePD issue, please reach out to FiveM support

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/29/20 07:02 PM.

Question

Hi all, I don't know if its related to FiveM or FivePD but on my local hosted server we have major desync issue, when I'm in a car, passenger seat, my friend teleport everywhere and crash his car all over the place, but on his screen its perfectly normal, also sometime when we log on the server we don't see each other and we have to restart, and the worst is that sometime we don't see the same thing in the game (Like we don't see the same traffic or peds), its like we are playing on two different server. But we are clearly on one unique server. Any one have issues like this ? 

2 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, alexgardien5 said:

Hi all, I don't know if its related to FiveM or FivePD but on my local hosted server we have major desync issue, when I'm in a car, passenger seat, my friend teleport everywhere and crash his car all over the place, but on his screen its perfectly normal, also sometime when we log on the server we don't see each other and we have to restart, and the worst is that sometime we don't see the same thing in the game (Like we don't see the same traffic or peds), its like we are playing on two different server. But we are clearly on one unique server. Any one have issues like this ? 

This isn't a FivePD issue. Sounds more like a bad ping to the FiveM server for you or your friend.

• Like 1

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support