No callouts

Rescue1911

Reason for Locking
No Reply From OP In 2 Days

By BGHDDevelopment, on 07/01/20 03:52 PM.

Question

15 answers to this question

Are you sure that you have went on duty through F11?

Are you sure that the callout settings are configured correctly in the configuration file?

When updating to 1.1, did you completely redo the whole database or not? Did you install the HotFix?

Edited by Smanbg

8 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Are you sure that you have went on duty through F11?

Are you sure that the callout settings are configured correctly in the configuration file?

When updating to 1.1, did you completely redo the whole database or not? Did you install the HotFix?

yes i was on duty. yes we redid the whole data base and installed hot fix. not sure if the settings are configured

correctly 

Are you sure that you haven't messed with the config?

The FivePD config allows you to set a minimum and a maximum time in between callouts, alongside percentage (chance) of getting a callout.

Edited by Smanbg

@Rescue1911 Did you fix it? Having the same problem. In the console all the callouts are loaded, but the 'Force Callout' or 'Enable Callouts' shows nothing. For me only callouts without folder work, even though all the other folder ones do get loaded in the console...

any updates? I am having a similar problem. New database, uploaded files, hotfix etc, but the z button does nothing and neither does the B button. No callouts spawn when I mark on duty

3 hours ago, xinocsat said:

any updates? I am having a similar problem. New database, uploaded files, hotfix etc, but the z button does nothing and neither does the B button. No callouts spawn when I mark on duty

If you are having issues and require support, please create your own support thread. We do not allow multiple user issues under a single thread to prevent threadjacking.

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account