FivePD DIscord bot

bradn

Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 07/08/20 04:49 AM.

Question

Hi  I am having a issue where  non of the  onduty  reports  callouts  backups notifications are appearing   everything is set according to the !fivepd config   and i did the same thing  in BGHDDevelopment  video 

{
  "database": {
    "username": "removed",
    "password": "removed",
    "host": "removed",
    "port": 3306,
    "database": "removed"
  },
  "callouts": {
    "MinimumTimeBeforeCall": 50,
    "MaximumTimeBeforeCall": 180,
    "CalloutExpirationTime": 30,
    "CalloutChance": 65
  },
  "MaximumReportLength": 1000,
  "MaximumFineAmount": 1000000,
  "MaximumFineAmountPoint": 100,
  "MaximumCallLength": 125,
  "MaximumOfficerNameLength": 125,
  "MaximumAINameLength": 50,
  "MaximumNumberOfInvolvedOfficers": 32,
  "MaximumNumberOfSuspects": 32,
  "MaximumNumberOfVictims": 32,
  "MaximumViolationCount": 32,
  "IsSignatureEnabled": true,
  "MaximumSignatureSize": 10.0,
  "MaximumStreetNameLength": 25,
  "MaximumCityNameLength": 30,
  "MaximumZIPLength": 10,
  "MaximumChargeCount": 15,
  "MaximumReportCount": 100,
  "MaximumCitationCount": 100,
  "MinimumCallsignLength": 1,
  "MaximumCallsignLength": 15,
  "xp": {
    "TRAFFIC_STOP": 250,
    "CALL_COMPLETED": 250,
    "BACKUP_ACCEPTED": 500,
    "CASE_COMPLETED": 500,
    "REPORT_COMPLETED": 250,
    "ARREST_COMPLETED": 250,
    "AMBULANCE_CALLED": 150,
    "FIRE_CALLED": 150,
    "TOW_CALLED": 150,
    "CORONER_CALLED": 150,
    "MECHANIC_CALLED": 150,
    "AIRAMBULANCE_CALLED": 150,
    "ANIMALCONTROL_CALLED": 150,
    "PRISONTRANSPORT_CALLED": 150
  },
  "DisableCode99": false,
  "AdminCode": "something else",
  "Discord": {
    "enable": true,
    "token": "token was here"
  }
}

24 answers to this question

I have a similar issue. I am local hosting. i have tried local ip & port but not reports generate. I tried using the host url & port without the http://   but the bot is still not receiving the data from the server . Im using ddns to direct traffic to my local hosted server. Any idea what i could try.  ? 

46 minutes ago, Papadon74 said:

I have a similar issue. I am local hosting. i have tried local ip & port but not reports generate. I tried using the host url & port without the http://   but the bot is still not receiving the data from the server . Im using ddns to direct traffic to my local hosted server. Any idea what i could try.  ? 

Is the fivem port portforwarded?

21 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Is the fivem port portforwarded?

Yes the server shows up on the fivem server browser.  you can type the ddns url and find it that way also by searching the server name  specified in the server server.cfg file 

30 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

Since I don't know the service you are using, no.

ill get with them   could it have anything to do with roles on discord that would stop it from showing whos on duty callouts ect 

4 hours ago, Daniel K. said:

Since I don't know the service you are using, no.

Citadel said i should not have any issues with firewall  since im using the IP and ports which i am  Ive tried re doing everything and  still nothing only thing that works is how much time i have in the server 

• Development Team
2 hours ago, bradn said:

Citadel said i should not have any issues with firewall  since im using the IP and ports which i am  Ive tried re doing everything and  still nothing only thing that works is how much time i have in the server 

Did you set up the notification channels with !fivepd set <channel_type> <department_id>?

I still am.  I think it might be a port issue. does discord use a different port to connect to the sql data base.  as the bot is setup on the discord server and configed. its just not getting data.  only port that is open for my game server is 30120. all other ports  e.g https 443, http 80 , ftp 21  etc  are pointing to my NAS Server.   i know port 30120 is ok as i can see my server on the fivem server browser.  do i need to open the spl server port also on the firewall ? 

• Development Team
1 minute ago, Papadon74 said:

I still am.  I think it might be a port issue. does discord use a different port to connect to the sql data base.  as the bot is setup on the discord server and configed. its just not getting data.  only port that is open for my game server is 30120. all other ports  e.g https 443, http 80 , ftp 21  etc  are pointing to my NAS Server.   i know port 30120 is ok as i can see my server on the fivem server browser.  do i need to open the spl server port also on the firewall ? 

Try opening port 1000.

12 hours ago, NorthCam18 said:

Are you continuing to encounter errors?

yes it will not show any callouts  backups ect  only thing that shows is how long ive been in the server 

10 hours ago, Daniel K. said:

Try opening port 1000.

I tried opening both  1000 and also 3306  but this did not change anything ..   still no onduty or reports showing.    im hoping to dont use  80 or 443   as i have then redirected to my NAS Webserver . .

On 7/2/2020 at 2:06 PM, jamesbond325 said:

Also having the same issues of no notifications for callouts/duty/reports etc... coming through and no player stats. Im hosted through zap. 

Please create your own support thread if you continue to encounter issues.

• Like 1

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif