Vehicle deletes itself

Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:53 PM.

Question

Is it a thing with FivePD that you can only spawn one vehicle at a time even if its through vMenu? Every time I try and spawn a second my first deletes. Or is it probably a conflict somewhere else in my server files/vMenu permissions?

8 answers to this question

It might not be a FivePD issue.

When spawning a vehicle from vMenu, make sure that you have the checkmark off "Replace Previous Vehicle" under Vehicle Spawner.

Let us know if that's not doable or it doesn't work.

1 minute ago, Smanbg said:

It might not be a FivePD issue.

When spawning a vehicle from vMenu, make sure that you have the checkmark off "Replace Previous Vehicle" under Vehicle Spawner.

Let us know if that's not doable or it doesn't work.

Yeah I've already tried that. It doesn't work, its definitely not checked and still deletes the vehicle. Spawn inside vehicle is also off. I've never had this issue on one of my servers before, always been able to spawn multiple.

4 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

That really shouldn't be a  FivePD thing, unless you're spawning it from the F11 menu.

Does anything come back in the in-game console (F8)?

Nothing in F8. Only thing I can think of trying is deleting vMenu completely and rewriting the permissions in-case there's an issue there.

On lines 19 and 20 of the vMenu's permissions.cfg there is a line that states:

# Keeps spawned vehicles from de-spawning if 'replace previous vehicle' is disabled.
setr vmenu_keep_spawned_vehicles_persistent false

Attempt setting that to true and see if it helps the case.

3 hours ago, Smanbg said:

On lines 19 and 20 of the vMenu's permissions.cfg there is a line that states:

# Keeps spawned vehicles from de-spawning if 'replace previous vehicle' is disabled.
setr vmenu_keep_spawned_vehicles_persistent false

Attempt setting that to true and see if it helps the case.

I've just done that and they still despawn for some reason. Very strange

I am going to move this as it more relates to VMenu rather then FivePD, if you confirm by disabling FivePD that it's causing that issue please make a bug report.

TopicMoved.png.08c12bf51fa6662256f85ba2d98ba7fc.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.