Reason for Locking
No response after 72 hours, assumed solved

By NorthCam18, on 07/01/20 09:09 AM.

Question

16 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Are you using the hotfix version?

so my MDT wont pull up at all even with vanilla cars, But what is happening is that the game acts like its pulling up and it will show the cursor of the MDT but no screen pops up, Then my keyboard controls dont work at all so i have to quit after that

5 minutes ago, BrandonD said:

so my MDT wont pull up at all even with vanilla cars, But what is happening is that the game acts like its pulling up and it will show the cursor of the MDT but no screen pops up, Then my keyboard controls dont work at all so i have to quit after that

Do you have the new mdt_vshicles.json in the config folder?

or do you have a custom one?

The MDT would not pull up at all for me until i put the stock one in and then edited added my custom cars.

5 minutes ago, CrazyKelly said:

Do you have the new mdt_vshicles.json in the config folder?

or do you have a custom one?

The MDT would not pull up at all for me until i put the stock one in and then edited added my custom cars.

yeah i followed that step, just not sure why its not working1319023948_MDTissue.PNG.1054f55d40f2680ca99a8cd0942b23bd.PNG

I got everything working now only issue im having is when I add my custom cars to the mdt I get the fivepd loading screen then when I get in game the fivepd version is not in the left upper corner but when I check to make sure that fivepd and the database and everything loaded properly it says it has