Players not automatically added to database after 1.1 (with hotfix installed)

Reason for Locking
Answered

By BGHDDevelopment, on 07/02/20 12:35 AM.

Question

Hey all, I had to reinstall the database (wiping all player data and progression) after updating to v1.1 becasue I was getting all kinds of database errors.  Now, with a fresh new database (that came with the 1.1 package), I no longer get errors; however, when a player joins, they're not added to the database.  Here's a screenshot of the FivePD portion of the console.  Everything is connected just fine.  Has anyone else ran into this?

Capture 6-25.PNG

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Does it ever add them to the database? And your using the hotfix version right?

Yeah, I have the hotfix installed.  The odd thing is it will add people for a little while if I delete the server's cache. It also adds them just fine if FivePD is the only resource running.  I've also tried enabling one resource at a time and restarting the server each time I add each resource back in.  It adds players to the database fine all the way through that process as well, then just randomly stops again.  I'll copy and paste my server.cfg as soon as I get back to my PC to see if maybe you see what may be conflicting.  Also... (This may be a whole other thread) the MDT won't work in most of my add-on cars even after the fix. Or, even more oddly, it'll work for some people in a certain car but not for other people in that same car

Edited by NickStevensGaming
7 hours ago, NickStevensGaming said:

We haven't really tried.  The MDT doesn't work in most of our LEO cars so we haven't even been firing up the server

I will go ahead and lock this for now, if it happens again after the next update please make a bug report