Small bugs i noticed after v1.1 install

Reason for Locking
Answered

By NorthCam18, on 07/01/20 09:20 AM.

Question

Fisrt up.. great work on this new update .. hats off to the GPM team 😉

1.  As the uniforms choice has been removed from the on-duty menu. Is there any way to put a police uniform on now ??

2. After testing out the new fivepd on my server. For some odd reason when im asking ped for id , breath testing etc.  On occasion the callout would just cancel for some strange reason ??  This happened both with a callout and a random ped stop.

3.  On one of my random stops.  The ped died.  I called ambulance to revive the ped. Which he died. The ambo just sat there in their car after failing to revive the ped. Also called a tow to pick up the peds car. And a mechanic to fix mine. All 3 services just sat there on the st at the scene. Had to use the.delete vehicle and ped commands to get rid of them.

5 answers to this question

1. You would have to use a client-sided menu like lambda, or a server-sided menu like vMenu.

For the rest, they just appear like bugs. Make sure to install the Hotfix that was just released (via the original FivePD Download Section). If they continue occurring, check the bug tracker if it has already been reported, if not - feel free to submit a bug report 🙂

6 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Please try the hotfix, for the uniform thing I would use a trainer

Yes will do that tonight after work. i didn't see there was a hot fix out already ,  Yes i was previously using vmenu for addon cars.. I will have ot add it again for the peds 😉 " great work GPM on your speedy hotfix release  " 

6 hours ago, Smanbg said:
  1. You would have to use a client-sided menu like lambda, or a server-sided menu like vMenu.

For the rest, they just appear like bugs. Make sure to install the Hotfix that was just released (via the original FivePD Download Section). If they continue occurring, check the bug tracker if it has already been reported, if not - feel free to submit a bug report 🙂

Yes they seem like small bugs. was just odd that i was in the middle of a call out the the call out canceled.  I will test out the hot fix..  As i forgot to add that if u turn on the ALPR you would get spammed with a lot of vehicles.  Which i see has been addressed in the hotfix. 

I have 2 other quick questions i just remembered

1. Is there a limit of how many callouts u can add to the callouts folder.  as previously if u had to many callouts you would need to use the " Fix for issues with to many callouts script  " to  compress all the callouts to 1 callouts dll file. so that the F11 menu would work again .  Has this issue been address or could it possibly happen again 

2.  In regards to the main MDT screen when you choose your department .  when adding say 6 different departments.  the dept icons are in 3 columns (e.g  3 icons across  and  2  rows )  is there away to change it to be 4 columns across ..   e.g if i have 8 departments.  it would be 4 columns across and 2 rows      Im trying to minimize the scrolling when looking for a department.  or can that area the icon sit in be expanded or is it locked at that icon's display size. 

Edited by Papadon74
14 hours ago, Papadon74 said:

Yes will do that tonight after work. i didn't see there was a hot fix out already ,  Yes i was previously using vmenu for addon cars.. I will have ot add it again for the peds 😉 " great work GPM on your speedy hotfix release  " 

Yes they seem like small bugs. was just odd that i was in the middle of a call out the the call out canceled.  I will test out the hot fix..  As i forgot to add that if u turn on the ALPR you would get spammed with a lot of vehicles.  Which i see has been addressed in the hotfix. 

I have 2 other quick questions i just remembered

1. Is there a limit of how many callouts u can add to the callouts folder.  as previously if u had to many callouts you would need to use the " Fix for issues with to many callouts script  " to  compress all the callouts to 1 callouts dll file. so that the F11 menu would work again .  Has this issue been address or could it possibly happen again 

2.  In regards to the main MDT screen when you choose your department .  when adding say 6 different departments.  the dept icons are in 3 columns (e.g  3 icons across  and  2  rows )  is there away to change it to be 4 columns across ..   e.g if i have 8 departments.  it would be 4 columns across and 2 rows      Im trying to minimize the scrolling when looking for a department.  or can that area the icon sit in be expanded or is it locked at that icon's display size. 

The dll issue right now is unfixable as its caused by FiveM not FivePD. So the fix is still needed if you have to many. For the format that would need to be something suggested in the suggestion forum.