FivePD Department Ranks & XP 100% BROKE!

Tonaye

Reason for Locking
Fixed

By NorthCam18, on 07/01/20 09:23 AM.

Question

When promoting myself from Constable to Trooper it skips the rank goes to Trooper II and then wont let me go higher since my XP is fucked up? Its like the Ranks are backwards? I dont know what todo.

Even when promoting myself my rankid is still 0

image.png.f7fbe1e5b1f2fe5a834cb3e34bdeb976.png

Edited by Tonaye

19 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Smanbg said:

Maybe the issue is in the rank IDs. Try setting the ranks from lowest to highest.

Lol so the ranks are set backwards how would that make any sense?

So have constable be rankID 1 and then Chief being the 13th?

Just now, Tonaye said:

Lol so the ranks are set backwards how would that make any sense?

So have constable be rankID 1 and then Chief being the 13th?

Yes, give it a try.

Try gaining some XP via playing, call backup or something, see if it changes after XP is gained.

image.thumb.png.e364fa090bdb3137356c54a95f730c93.png

Called an service and gave me the XP but no rank omg this is so comical.

I'd recommend completely deleting all ranks and perhaps the department, after which creating them fully from the MDT in-game. It appeared to have worked for issues with a department on a previous support topic.

I'd recommend completely deleting all ranks and perhaps the department, after which creating them fully from the MDT in-game. It appeared to have worked for issues with a department on a previous support topic.

Like I dont doubt that works but with this being the center piece of the update why leave it so broken?

Just now, Tonaye said:

I made them via the MDT

Super weird, I would report it as a bug so it can be looked into by the development team: https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/bug-reports-fivepd/

I will also do some testing later tonight to see if I can reproduce it

@Tonaye Yes, but at first you had set them going from the highest to the lowest, and then you had edited them via the database. So I'd recommend completely trying to make them from lowest to highest from the MDT, and/or follow the mentioned above (bug report).

Edited by Smanbg

4 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

@Tonaye Yes, but at first you had set them going from the highest to the lowest, and then you had edited them via the database. So I'd recommend completely trying to make them from lowest to highest from the MDT, and/or follow the mentioned above (bug report).

After doing this just now I noticed that after I had promoting myself it skipped ranks in between ranking me