A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

updated 1.1 doesn't work for my server

tignif

Reason for Locking
Solved

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/25/20 09:23 PM.

Question

17 answers to this question

Hey, do you have server console screenshots emitted from FivePD?

Also, some "routine"  questions:

- Have you made any edits to the configuration files - vehicles/mdt-vehicles?

- Have you set up your database?

- Have you attempted to manually add a department via the database?

Edited by Smanbg

14 minutes ago, tignif said:

image.thumb.png.d83f2d4e3303adeefa718c2c1826aa12.png

updated my fivepd but it the off duty/on duty doesn't show or the f11, not sure why it doesn't work.

With the new update do a fresh install and try that including SQL/DB

1 minute ago, tignif said:

Wheres console logs, i'm hosting the fivepd server on zap also.

The console log is available within the console, which (through Zap) can be accessed via the D1 Navigation Dashboard. It's the grey rectangle under the general server information.Screenshot_3691.png.55102a10b07b1a3e615f3cd27b94d184.png

Try removing the Discord line, starting the server, and then attempting to gain a key. If you succeed in gaining a key then, readd the Discord line with the key in it and restart FivePD.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Try removing the Discord line, starting the server, and then attempting to gain a key. If you succeed in gaining a key then, readd the Discord line with the key in it and restart FivePD.

sorry Im newer to this, where's the "Discord line"

Sorry, I instinctively confused this with another issue upon seeing the Discord error.

Have you tried configuring anything in the config? Have you configured the database?

If yes - make sure that they are correctly formatted. For the correct formatting, refer to the tutorials available or to the original config file in the FivePD 1.1 Archive upon download.

If that doesn't work, attempt redoing the whole config file from scratch.

P.S: The Discord line is referring to the new Discord bot FivePD logging feature provided by GPM.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Sorry, I instinctively confused this with another issue upon seeing the Discord error.

Have you tried configuring anything in the config? Have you configured the database?

If yes - make sure that they are correctly formatted. For the correct formatting, refer to the tutorials available or to the original config file in the FivePD 1.1 Archive upon download.

If that doesn't work, attempt redoing the whole config file from scratch.

P.S: The Discord line is referring to the new Discord bot FivePD logging feature provided by GPM.

I did that still doesnt work, but for some reason when I delete the fivepd file it doesn't delete the folder and 2 contents in the folder.

image.png.073327a75f2539b39fe2c52c73bc130c.png