MDT not working at ALL

Reason for Locking
Solved

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/25/20 08:08 PM.

Question

So my Vehicle.json and mdt cad is updated to the same. FivePD works fine. G opens the dispatch menu. But the MDT and everything else does not open. Ive checked the console and saw no errors in the FivePD area. But the MDT doesnt work in any vehicles whether its stock or addon.

7 answers to this question

Are you sure that you've correctly formatted the configuration files? Is the database installed correctly? Are any on duty when attempting to open it, and have you rebinded anything?

Edited by Smanbg

No i have not rebinded anything, I did a fresh resinstall for FivePD in the database. And Im pretty sure I formatted the config all correctly. The cars show up in the list in the F11 menu I used to get a error when it wasnt correct so i fixed that. and I tried when I was on and off duty 

I deleted the original FivePD database went on Zap Hosting went to database went home and imported fivepd.sql added the departments. Because everytime i put the rank and department sql in it broke. So i manually added the departments in. Still no MDT working.