MDT won't open on fresh 1.1 install

Reason for Locking
No Reply In 2 Days

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/29/20 07:05 PM.

Question

21 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, hypax said:

I am having the exact same issue. Base Police vehicles work for me but the exact same vehicles we used before the update don't work with the MDT anymore.

Im  testing this issue. So far Ive gotten the same results. The customs cars dont work and the vanilla ones work.

Please make sure to make a bug report https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/bug-reports-fivepd/

(Please do not make one if one already exists and just add to the existing one)

3 minutes ago, jammygames said:

try doing this in the custom vehicle meta change the gamename to CVPI it has worked for me.

it should look like this 

<gameName>CVPI</gameName>

Worked on all custom cars you had?! Awesome! I will try this out. Thank you!

Just now, naxm said:

That didnt work for me

Make sure that you are putting it inside of the particular vehicle's vehicles.meta, and that the gamename is the same as the spawncode, or the name you put inside of the mdt-vehicles.

9 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Make sure that you are putting it inside of the particular vehicle's vehicles.meta, and that the gamename is the same as the spawncode, or the name you put inside of the mdt-vehicles.

Ahh, that actually worked! 🙂