4th of July VIP Sale! Use Coupon Code “1776” at Checkout for 55% Off All VIP Tiers! Thank you for supporting us! ×

Official FivePD Discord Bot

Daniel K.

Reason for Locking
Users keep requesting support

By Daniel K., on 07/01/20 02:33 PM.

• Development Team
4 minutes ago, naxm said:

Im getting syntax error when trying to do "!fivepd set <duty|backups|reports|callouts> <Department ID>" 
Do I only change the Department ID with like 2 for example? so " !fivepd set <duty|backups|reports|callouts> <2>" ?

No!

It means you either HAVE to type duty or backups or reports or callouts and the ID without <>. Example: !fivepd set duty 2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, naxm said:

Im getting syntax error when trying to do "!fivepd set <duty|backups|reports|callouts> <Department ID>" 
Do I only change the Department ID with like 2 for example? so " !fivepd set <duty|backups|reports|callouts> <2>" ?

You need to write duty OR backups OR reports OR callouts. Not the entire text! (Example: !fivepd set duty 1)

13 hours ago, naxm said:

No so in order to do it you need to have it like this       !fivepd set duty 2     

You have to do it each time like that but change the duty to backups, then again but reports, then callouts

• Like 1