Loading screen working but having issues getting started

notafocus

Reason for Locking
Issue resolved

By mike_art03a, on 06/24/20 11:10 PM.

Question

I installed fivePD in to our server and followed the directions to a T but when I load in, I see the loading screen but I spawn in a random location with no menu options. I am pretty new to this! If anyone can help, a discord call would be incredibly beneficial if possible! Any insight would be helpful! Sorry if I havent provided enough information, please let me know what I can provide to help!

Edited by notafocus

8 answers to this question

Are the game/server consoles displaying any errors?

Did you ensure fivepd in the server.cfg, did you attempt to install any custom callouts/vehicles? Did you edit any of the configuration files?

4 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Are the game/server consoles displaying any errors?

Did you ensure fivepd in the server.cfg, did you attempt to install any custom callouts/vehicles? Did you edit any of the configuration files?

Yes it is in the server config. I am having an error about language, it says cannot load languages. I also have a system argumentNullException: Value Cannot be Null. I also had a mdt vehicles error but I didn't edit it at all.

• Management Team

TopicLocked.png.256d9288dae015481297ddca9dcbae94.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

mike_art03a

GTA Police Mods

Community Administrative Director | GPM Management Team | Professional Lurker

I may not be the most active person on the forums, but I'm still around keeping an eye on things.

If you have any support requests, comments, etc. Feel free to message me here or on Discord. If your request is more urgent or of a different nature (ex. site affiliate), please open a support ticket and it'll be looked into ASAP.