FivePD v1.1 Release Date & Important Info

Daniel K.

• Development Team

Hi everyone,

We hope you are as excited about FivePD v1.1 as we are. Since we are getting closer to the release date, we wanted to share a few important information with you (and developers).

As you might already know, v1.1 brings a completely restructured API, which will be way better and easier to use. The new API will allow you to make plugins for FivePD (these plugins will be just like normal FiveM scripts with FivePD extended features, except these would be completely handled by FivePD), so you can interact with FivePD in many different ways, such as listening for events, requesting services and more! You can expect new helper methods, more events, and more better event names. (Many thanks to our API Insiders for helping us!)

Where can you find the API? 

• Here (New API is not out yet!)

Will old callouts work with v1.1?

• Yes, but not for long. If you are a developer, it is recommended to build your callout with the latest API as soon as you can, because the next versions will not support the old API.

And to answer the most common question:

• Release date: 06/25/2020

And there is one more really interesting secret feature that we will announce later.

More info soon. Stay tuned.

• Like 12

• Ray pinned and featured this topic

Is there a way to connect custom mods to fivepd? As in, for example, can I somehow check if the player is on duty from my own custom code as the API seems to only be for creating callouts. Is this something that could be added if not already possible?

• Development Team
1 minute ago, Soriox said:

Is there a way to connect custom mods to fivepd? As in, for example, can I somehow check if the player is on duty from my own custom code as the API seems to only be for creating callouts. Is this something that could be added if not already possible?

The new API will allow you more interaction with FivePD itself, and not just callouts.
The documentation will be released soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel K. said:

The new API will allow you more interaction with FivePD itself, and not just callouts.
The documentation will be released soon.

Awesome, and I appreciate the quick reply. I am creating a mod for npc backup to go along with FivePD. I guess it's more for people who would use that type of thing whether it be in or outside of roleplay servers. More freedom with FivePD will really help with whats already done to make it more interactive. I look forward to seeing that documentation! ?

• Like 2

• Development Team
Just now, Soriox said:

Awesome, and I appreciate the quick reply. I am creating a mod for npc backup to go along with FivePD. I guess it's more for people who would use that type of thing whether it be in or outside of roleplay servers. More freedom with FivePD will really help with whats already done to make it more interactive. I look forward to seeing that documentation! ?

Looking forward to it! ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Soriox said:

If you are more interested in the API side of things, you can join the FivePD API discord where more announcements and other things are released there!

https://discord.gg/EuzKuHV

• Like 1

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

ONE MORE DAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 1

• Ray unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Ray locked this topic