Emergency lights are discoloured/dim

abissell

Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:52 PM.

Question

We have noticed that alot of the custom LEO vehicles in our server look really bad in the day time, red and blues look more like amber and white. They also seems really dim. They are not as bad at night but not as good as the same vehicles in a regular FiveM server. We both have visual packs installed and I have tried putting the figures in the visualsettings.dat right up into the thousands and they still look awful.

My friend read somewhere that it is more likely to be FivePD causing the issue rather than the vehicles or our visual pack. Is this a known issue and is there a fix for it?

6 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

I'm not sure why FivePD would be messing with your visual settings considering it's just a FiveM resource. You could test on a server without FivePD to find out for sure I guess?

• Like 1

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

20 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Not having this issue on any of the servers I have played on. I am guessing it's your visual packs

Will try removing it and installing Radiance instead then. The info we got about it being FivePD must be wrong. 

TopicMoved.png.08c12bf51fa6662256f85ba2d98ba7fc.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

FivePD does not affect emergency vehicles and/or visual settings.

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

On 6/21/2020 at 9:34 PM, abissell said:

Will try removing it and installing Radiance instead then. The info we got about it being FivePD must be wrong. 

I can confirm it is, FivePD has nothing to do with the vehicle lighting. Whatever visual mod you installed could have removed coronas or your PostFX is down low, I noticed that seems to play a part with the visuals I use for both ELS/Non-ELS.