Peds not responding

MSGT. Parent

Reason for Locking
Report as a bug

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/22/20 01:14 AM.

Question

Hi, I have been having difficulties while dealing with some suspects if I'm helping a fellow officer on a call. The peds seem to only be responding to the "original officer" (cuffing/searching/moving) and their vehicle is also only drivable and movable by the "original officer". I thought it was a sync problem on my server but there seems to be alot of people with the same problem. This is problematic especially if the "original officer" leaves the server. The vehicles and peds are then stuck there with no way of moving them causing alot of traffic issues, etc.

Thanks for the hard work guys,

3 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

The only time I've run into an issue similar to this,  the car not being able to be driven specifically, was when my friend initiates a traffic stop, they're the only one who can move the car or even delete it.

• Like 1

TheCipher01

Community Administrator