Unable to go on duty

Nissanman22

Reason for Locking
No Reply

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/23/20 02:50 AM.

Question

I just got done doing a full setup of fivepd I fallowed the tutorial exactly but when I get in game I dont have the F11 menu or anything else I can only call for backup (or at least the menu pops up) I am setup as an admin so I have the debug menu, I can force callouts It pops up but there is no way for me to accept it ( I cant open the computer to do so) I also dont have the information that is supposed to be displayed in the upper left of the screen. I am sure im missing something. Can someone point me in the right direction?

9 answers to this question

Yes absolutely. I have an error for an invalid mdtvehicles.json and an error telling me a that a particular callout doesnt have a GUID. it aslo tells me this isnt an official Fivepd server .other than that everything loads in the F8 console 

I had the issue where either the MDT, or the F11 menu will not load. The only sufficient fix that I found and still cannot explain is removing callouts that may be incompatible with the current FivePD version or conflict with another resource.

Edited by Smanbg