How to install mods

Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:27 PM.

Question

Hello all new here. 

I am wondering if someone could assist me with a tutorial on how to install mods. I am not that great with gaming mods and would like to install a mods for my son on GTA San Andreas. He has all the GTA games but wants some police cars. Any and all help would be appreciated. 

PS. The videos on Youtube really don't explain very well for a noob like me, thanks.  

3 answers to this question

• Management Team

TopicMoved.png.08c12bf51fa6662256f85ba2d98ba7fc.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com

By far the easiest way to install most mods for single player or SA:MP is Mod Loader. You'll need an ASI loader, which should be auto-installed if you install CLEO 4.3. You can probably get a standalone ASI loader, but CLEO is used for a variety of single player scripts, so it would save you time down the road to use that. Modding for MTA San Andreas is a bit more of a pain since non-standard scripts (ASI and CLEO) are not loaded.