FivePD controller disable bug?

Go to solution Solved by BGHDDevelopment,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/15/20 04:39 AM.

Question

Hi everyone -

I'm loving the work that's been put into this mod, and it's awesome to get on and mess around with friends.

I don't know if there's anything I can do, but we have the "controls.lua" controller button disable installed with our version of FivePD on our server, and most of the time it works fine. I can't pinpoint the problem, but usually after a callout sometimes I notice that the computer stops working, and the controller disable feature is only "half" working (getting out of the car causes ALPR to activate/deactivate, the D-Pad causes menus to open, etc.). Usually the only way to bring the computer back and get the controllers working again is to restart the resource.

I'm not sure if that's something that's being worked on or if anyone has any ideas about it, but it's a minor thing that would help tremendously if anyone has ideas.

Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, SHBazTBone said:

Hi everyone -

I'm loving the work that's been put into this mod, and it's awesome to get on and mess around with friends.

I don't know if there's anything I can do, but we have the "controls.lua" controller button disable installed with our version of FivePD on our server, and most of the time it works fine. I can't pinpoint the problem, but usually after a callout sometimes I notice that the computer stops working, and the controller disable feature is only "half" working (getting out of the car causes ALPR to activate/deactivate, the D-Pad causes menus to open, etc.). Usually the only way to bring the computer back and get the controllers working again is to restart the resource.

I'm not sure if that's something that's being worked on or if anyone has any ideas about it, but it's a minor thing that would help tremendously if anyone has ideas.

Thanks in advance!

I've had this issue some too. But as this isn't a FivePD issue you'd have to contact the creator of the script to see if they could help.

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support