FivePD computer

JBin

Reason for Locking
Problem solved.

By Sebo, on 06/14/20 02:49 PM.

Question

Hello, i have two questions regarding the computer system.
1. As you know you can create custom ranks in the "ranks.json" file. But you can also create some ranks ingame in the computer system when your logged in to a police deparment. So whats the different between the "ingame" creation and the edit of the "ranks.json"? Why do i cant see my created ranks in the "ranks.json" on the computer system ingame?

2. In the computer systm ingame you can see a logo next to the rank. Can i change the design of that logo? Can i upload a logo? If yes, how?

Best regards

Screenshot_388.png

3 answers to this question

23 hours ago, JBin said:

Hello, i have two questions regarding the computer system.
1. As you know you can create custom ranks in the "ranks.json" file. But you can also create some ranks ingame in the computer system when your logged in to a police deparment. So whats the different between the "ingame" creation and the edit of the "ranks.json"? Why do i cant see my created ranks in the "ranks.json" on the computer system ingame?

2. In the computer systm ingame you can see a logo next to the rank. Can i change the design of that logo? Can i upload a logo? If yes, how?

Best regards

Screenshot_388.png

Hello!

1. I would not touch ranks.json, its just there... Create the ranks ingame, as that connects to your database in the end.

2. No, sadly not. 

GPM Testing Team