A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

Z Menu

ShelbyMods

Reason for Locking
Solved by changing keybindings from other resource.

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/10/20 10:14 PM.

Question

So when Im on my fivePD server, when I press Z, I cannot get the menu to pop up. Everyone else on my server can but I cant. I havent changed any keybinds or anything. Anyone know why?

7 answers to this question

• Community Administrator
17 minutes ago, Shelby Modifications said:

So when Im on my fivePD server, when I press Z, I cannot get the menu to pop up. Everyone else on my server can but I cant. I havent changed any keybinds or anything. Anyone know why?

I'm assuming you're on duty? Any errors in your F8 console?

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

9 minutes ago, Shelby Modifications said:

Im on duty and F8 says this image.thumb.png.44e204f74177868cd91a78e8bdb85320.png

Have you changed any gta keybindings at all? If it works for other players but not you it's something with your client more than likely.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

3 minutes ago, Shelby Modifications said:

Yes I did. I have the Wraith ARS2X radar in and I changed the toggle key for that. I just reset that key and it works now

Wraith ARS2X has an option in the config to change key to toggle the remote, just an FYI.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator