only one instance of babel-polyfill is allowed (computer/bundle.js:29)

AnimusFallen

Reason for Locking
Solved

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/10/20 02:44 PM.

Question

Yeah, I don't know how to fix this up. It seems to be my only roadblock to getting FivePD up and running on FiveM. I've followed the latest tutorial to the letter. Somehow in my 'bundle.js', there is this issue. It reads as follows:

e._babelPolyfill)throw new Error("only one instance of babel-polyfill is allowed");e._babelPolyfill=!0;

Should I delete something here?

5 answers to this question

You probably get this a lot, my guy, but I just resolved the issue. For whoever has this problem in the future, it is the Database.

ZapHosting website -> Own Game Server -> Database: Host = Server IP, User= Username, Password= Password, Database = Database. All of that info goes into the respective places inside of your config.json file.
Reference here carefully: 

I was looking for the answers and they were right in front of me the entire time. Sorry to take up your time @TheCipher01  and @BGHDDevelopment. I definitely appreciate it!

Edited by AnimusFallen
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, AnimusFallen said:

Yeah, I don't know how to fix this up. It seems to be my only roadblock to getting FivePD up and running on FiveM. I've followed the latest tutorial to the letter. Somehow in my 'bundle.js', there is this issue. It reads as follows:

e._babelPolyfill)throw new Error("only one instance of babel-polyfill is allowed");e._babelPolyfill=!0;

Should I delete something here?

Not an error just ignore it. Is it causing an issue?

• Community Administrator
2 hours ago, AnimusFallen said:

I believe so. When I get in the game, I can't open any FivePD menus (i.e. F11, etc.). This is what I've seen in the log:

FiveM - Fallen Plaza 6_9_2020 10_59_33 PM.png

Is this the only error? Because this shouldn't cause an issue with the menus opening. Are there any errors in your server console?

TheCipher01

Community Administrator