Zap Hosting + FivePD help

RustyNeedles81

Reason for Locking
Solved

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/09/20 01:40 AM.

Question

Hi I bought a server on zaphosting, and set everything up. I followed the FivePD instructions, (upload fivepd in resources, created databases, edited configs to start fivepd, created databases updated json, etc... ) in f8 and server logs when it starts up it doesn't show any errors starting fivepd… I see the fivepd splash screen when I join, however I don't spawn in front of the police station, and when I self spawn to PD I still don't get a menu or nothing happens when I do F11. also no /onduty etc... trying to figure out where I f'd up.....  FTP permissions for fivepd folder and files show 770 same as other files for fivem….  where'd I go wrong??? eek... searched the forum and tried things like the ftp that were on other posts.... help please... 

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Daniel K. said:

ok fresh install didn't work etc.... as much as I love Linux.... I bailed with zap hosting and switched to a windows server and it works just fine... so not sure if its a bug within the Linux? or coincidence but im good now