High end car mods cause buildings to disappear

kek123123123

Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:53 AM.

Question

when ever i put in high quality car mods my game will start aping out buildings will disappear roads disappear.....zero clue why this is happening ive changed the true to false in the lspdfr config already still happening tryed every graphic setting still happens i have a high end machine i9 9900k rtx 2080 and 32 gb of ram running an xmp profile 3000 mhz,  any fix to this? 

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

On 6/7/2020 at 4:11 PM, kek123123123 said:

when ever i put in high quality car mods my game will start aping out buildings will disappear roads disappear.....zero clue why this is happening ive changed the true to false in the lspdfr config already still happening tryed every graphic setting still happens i have a high end machine i9 9900k rtx 2080 and 32 gb of ram running an xmp profile 3000 mhz,  any fix to this? 

Good afternoon.

Grand Theft Auto is an interesting series when it comes to modifying the original game contents.
Regardless of the computer build, there will be some sort of bug with the graphics. Looking at your
build, upgrades to your system do not need to be made, for your system is well beyond the minimal
requirements.

When it comes to running the game with mods, consider how many scripts you have running on the side
and how much processing usage those scripts can take up. Especially if you have LSPD:FR installed
with graphics mods, there may be graphical bugs depending on what you have installed to the base game.

My main points are:

- Reduce usage of scripts
- Make sure drivers are up-to-date

It is also important to note that vehicle mods are in 3-D formatting, meaning they can have a really high poly
and vertex count. The higher it is, the less stable the game becomes. Also consider file size of the mods you
have installed. Another area to look at is how many car mods do you have installed? If the answer is a lot
try taking some mods out.

Graphics settings is another huge area. Looking at your build, you should have no problem running at max
settings; however, try running on high or normal for the graphics quality setting! Ultra tends to be way too
much processing for the application so I would suggest turning on bench-marking to monitor the performance
statistics.

I hope this helps a bit and wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

officerpudding 78 ; “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt ; My Discord

watermarksmallll.png