Cant create a database (no privileges)

JBin

Reason for Locking
Solved

By Daniel K., on 06/08/20 01:21 PM.

Question

Hello, i already created a theme but has been closed. I tried to figure it out but i have no idea how to to. So i want to create a new database and phpmyadmin says that i dont have the privileges for that. Does someone has an idea how i can reate a database?

Screenshot_285.png

Screenshot_284.png

9 answers to this question

15 hours ago, NorthCam18 said:

It appears that you don't have permission with phpMyAdmin to create databases. Have you configured phpMyAdmin with any permissions, or any settings aside from the default?

I followed a guide on YT, so installed phpmyadmin the standard way, i didn't changed anything.

I followed this video:

Spoiler

Hello, i fixed my "cant create a database" problem, i logged in with another user. So, i created the database as it is shown in the installation guide but FivePD can't find it, any ideas?

Screenshot_342.png

5 hours ago, JBin said:

Hello, i fixed my "cant create a database" problem, i logged in with another user. So, i created the database as it is shown in the installation guide but FivePD can't find it, any ideas?

Screenshot_342.png

Did you import the .sql file?

35 minutes ago, Sebo said:

And have you adjusted the config file for FivePD with that new user you've created? 

In the "config.json"? (server-data/resources/fivepd) Yes.

Screenshot_354.png

Edited by JBin

1 minute ago, Daniel K. said:

Are you sure that the new user has access to the database (called  "fivepd")?

Yes, i found the error. I have put the ip address in "host" and now i changed it to "localhost". That worked.