A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

DATABASE NOT FOUND

Tempezt

Reason for Locking
No Reply

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/10/20 02:48 PM.

Question

Hey, my start.bat works fine and it starts the server. I can join the server perfectly fine and join the server, but it says in the start.bat that it couldn't find a database. So I can't see any police stations on the map and I have no menus. Any fix to this? Thank you.image.thumb.png.2b3f81da20ca2878eb0883c6b257c049.png

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tempezt said:

I tried to download XAMPP again to see if there was any problem there, and I got a notification saying that I needed to deactivate my AUC. So I did, but sadly it didn't help at all. Think imma just delete everything and try again, sometime. Since I really wanna play FivePD!  ?

That would be the best bet to try a full reinstall

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NorthCam18 said:

Please ensure your DB credentials/info is the same as what you have in your config.json.

I've gone through that and made 4 new accounts for testing and none of them work. I have no idea what the problem can be, as I've gone through basically everything. Do you have any other ideas? I really want to play FivePD so it's a pain not to be able to.

13 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Have you tried reinstalling the database?

If you mean uninstalling XAMPP or the database on internet. I've delete both. On phpmyadmin I've deleted everything and I've tried to make multiple new profiles but nothing seems to work. Is there any security things I need to disable on my pc? Could there be some settings? 

2 hours ago, Tempezt said:

If you mean uninstalling XAMPP or the database on internet. I've delete both. On phpmyadmin I've deleted everything and I've tried to make multiple new profiles but nothing seems to work. Is there any security things I need to disable on my pc? Could there be some settings? 

You could try disabling any firewalls just to see, though it should not be an issue. Worth a try though.

23 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

You could try disabling any firewalls just to see, though it should not be an issue. Worth a try though.

I tried to download XAMPP again to see if there was any problem there, and I got a notification saying that I needed to deactivate my AUC. So I did, but sadly it didn't help at all. Think imma just delete everything and try again, sometime. Since I really wanna play FivePD!  ?

On 6/5/2020 at 8:03 AM, Tempezt said:

Did deleting it all and reinstalling work?