A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×
Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

only thing working is the five pd custom loading screen


Weirdo50
 Share

Reason for Locking
No Reply

By BGHDDevelopment, on 06/07/20 05:25 PM.

Question

'image1.jpg?width=364&height=485

log

[ FivePD ] Successfully connected to the Database
[ FivePD ] Los Santos Police Department has been loaded
[ FivePD ] Blaine County Sheriff Office has been loaded
[ FivePD ] San Andreas Highway Patrol has been loaded
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT 1 FROM users WHERE `identifier`=@identifier; {identifier=steam:11000010a03e3c4}": Unknown column 'identifier' in 'where clause'

 

Edited by Weirdo50
put log in
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Community Administrator

1) Have you edited the languages file at all?
2) Have you imported the fivepd.sql into you database to set up all the tables first?

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

1) Have you edited the languages file at all?
2) Have you imported the fivepd.sql into you database to set up all the tables first?

i have not edited the languages and fivepd.sql is in the zap host database

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Reinstall the database. So reimport the .sql

and make sure you go to the FTP page and click SET FTP PERMISSIONS

i have done that and it fixed an error now i have something saying invalid mdt_vehicles.jason 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, Weirdo50 said:

i have done that and it fixed an error now i have something saying invalid mdt_vehicles.jason 

i thought i figured it out i will post the file in here so you can look and let me know what is wrong

i downloaded it strait from fivepd site 

[
    "police",
    "police2",
    "police3",
    "police4",
    "policeold1",
    "policeold2",
    "policet",
    "polmav",
    "pranger",
    "polmav",
    "riot",
    "riot2",
    "sheriff",
    "sheriff2",
    "fbi",
    "fbi2"
]

Edited by Weirdo50
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Community Administrator
58 minutes ago, Weirdo50 said:

i thought i figured it out i will post the file in here so you can look and let me know what is wrong

i downloaded it strait from fivepd site 

[
    "police",
    "police2",
    "police3",
    "police4",
    "policeold1",
    "policeold2",
    "policet",
    "polmav",
    "pranger",
    "polmav",
    "riot",
    "riot2",
    "sheriff",
    "sheriff2",
    "fbi",
    "fbi2"
]

That format should work. Make sure if you add any vehicles you follow that format. With every entry except the last one having a coma after it outside the quotation mark.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0

i finally fixed it there was something that was messed up in the config file for my database. but when i go into cad to set up ranks and departments the cursor doesnt  work

 

Edited by Weirdo50
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Please view the site: Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. // IMPORTANT: We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.