Your Best Moments In FivePD

Greg

Hey all, 

Let me know below some of your best times in FivePD so far. With a screenshot is bonus points!

My favourite time so far has been when me and 7 other friends were on, and one acted as a dispatched and we were using TOKO Voip, playing as the MET Police and I was up in the air in a NPAS helicopter. We had a few bank robbery calls and a few group fights etc. And a suicide call where I observed via the sky and assisted officers in getting up the bridge.

We also had a few good moments patrolling the Grove St. area doing random stop and searches for knifes and weapons due to crime on the rise there, as well as Operation Legshut where we cracked down on the amount of prostitutes and handed out fines and moved then on.

• Like 2