Old gta police mods

Followings

• Management Team

Unfortunately the old GPM owners stopped paying for the web hosting which made their web host company delete the content. I have no other choice but to start from scratch. However, starting from scratch can be a good thing ;)

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

@NobodyI wouldn't completely give up on it, I have already seen many old faces from the original GPM and I know for a fact that some do have IV mods. I am sure once things settle down, we will be uploading quite a few old mods from the original GPM that some of us have horded through the years. Right @yakadoshi?

8 minutes ago, PArescueEMT said:

@NobodyI wouldn't completely give up on it, I have already seen many old faces from the original GPM and I know for a fact that some do have IV mods. I am sure once things settle down, we will be uploading quite a few old mods from the original GPM that some of us have horded through the years. Right @yakadoshi?

Little did my psychiatrist know, hoarding for years will pay its dividends soon!

1 hour ago, PArescueEMT said:

I know for a fact that SA mods will be coming... maybe come over to the dark side? we have cookies... LOL

Hahahaha I am already playing SA, I just didn't post any pics yet xD

Screenshot_2.png.63b67e0191335b92aae966e8e3138861.png

• 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, The Terminator said:

i want to be promised that  i wont be striked for no reason and i wont be targeted for no reason.  Trent do you have any dev models for sale?

Well, GPM is against any of that so as long as people come here, upload their work and follow the rules submitting mods you make is perfectly acceptable! Any harassment towards users will result in disciplinary action so if you decide to upload here and someone is disrespecting you, feel free to report the post and our staff will gladly help sort out the issue. 

Archived