Fatal error (Mono script environment)

Workhorse6

Question

I received a Fatal Error window when I tried to test my - Unhandled exception in Mono script environment: System. ArgumentException: Option not supported.

This is my first time installing/creating a FiveM Server and FivePD and I was following the instructions from BGHDDevelopment's YouTube video titled "FiveM Server + FivePD - Full Setup/Install Tutorial".  Everything was working correctly until I created my user account for the database and tried to test it by running the start.bat file.

I have uploaded the fatal error message that popped up.

fata_error.PNG

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Workhorse6 said:

I received a Fatal Error window when I tried to test my - Unhandled exception in Mono script environment: System. ArgumentException: Option not supported.

This is my first time installing/creating a FiveM Server and FivePD and I was following the instructions from BGHDDevelopment's YouTube video titled "FiveM Server + FivePD - Full Setup/Install Tutorial".  Everything was working correctly until I created my user account for the database and tried to test it by running the start.bat file.

I have uploaded the fatal error message that popped up.

fata_error.PNG

Can you try the mysql setup step again please.