A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

MDT Issue

Officialy2004inc

Question

Hello again,
One of our members has been having an issue with the MDT. Yet, it's only happening to him.
Here's the log section he sent to me:

here is the line, I think, in the log files: CrBrowserMain/ Uncaught TypeError: Invalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance (@fivepd/computer/bundle.js:61) [ 1174500] [ GTAProcess] CrBrowserMain/ Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined (@fivepd/computer/bundle.js:61)

Any help will be greatly apperciated.

Server info:
Currently being hosted by ModSol.
FivePD Version: v1.0.6.1

7 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

That will not cause any issues. What issues is he having with the MDT? Can he open it?

Some moments he can open the MDT and some moments he can't.
It's just weird that ever since updating to 1.0.6, we haven't had many issues with the MDT.

1 hour ago, Officialy2004inc said:

Yes. And he's also tried the good old trick of getting in and out of the vehicle.

Could you try making all the vehicle options/addons be turned to ON. (This includes any addon stuff from the carvariations)

Let me know if that makes since. 

2 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Could you try making all the vehicle options/addons be turned to ON. (This includes any addon stuff from the carvariations)

Let me know if that makes since. 

Okay, he's been running all extras on one of our state cars for about 15-20 minutes now with out an issue. Kinda weird...