Weird Graphical Issue - My End Only

Lucky Designs

Question

Hello,

A friend and I play FivePD and I added some new cars today and noticed strange behavior in two specific models that only occurs on my end. I've tried removing visual mods I have installed as well as clearing my FiveM cache, and so far nothing has worked.

The issue can be seen here in this GIF.

(Watch the tires, lightbar, and a few other pieces.)

As you see, certain pieces of the Tahoe appear to render entirely differently based on my camera angle, however this only occurs when I am in the vehicle. If I am outside of it, or someone else is driving and I'm not in it, I do not experience this issues.

Is there any fix for this? Any help is appreciated.

Edited by SGTPayne
Clarification.

3 answers to this question

I'm not too educated in this area, but could this be a known issue with the model, or maybe the YTD is missing textures? I know that if a vehicle model's YTD file is missing textures, it tends to just grab a random texture and use it.

• Like 1

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

2 hours ago, NorthCam18 said:

I'm not too educated in this area, but could this be a known issue with the model, or maybe the YTD is missing textures? I know that if a vehicle model's YTD file is missing textures, it tends to just grab a random texture and use it.

Thanks for the suggestions! It appears that it's just the model for me, it still persists but I ended up modifying the vehicle's LOD and that helped a bit, though I think it could be a visual setting on my end that my friend might not use as well, though I've reduced it enough for it to not be too annoying now at least.

17 minutes ago, SGTPayne said:

Thanks for the suggestions! It appears that it's just the model for me, it still persists but I ended up modifying the vehicle's LOD and that helped a bit, though I think it could be a visual setting on my end that my friend might not use as well, though I've reduced it enough for it to not be too annoying now at least.

Interesting, a weird error for sure haha!

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account