A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

ELS / FivePD Traffic stop commands for Follow, mimic ...

Yann

Question

Hello,

I too have this problem but I am not able to change the keys of ELS to avoid that they conflict with FivePD. 
Currently no command works for Traffic stop for follow, mimic ...
here is the option i have.
*** I know I have to activate ON Duty mod ***
FivePd keys that do not work are:
LCTRL + 7
LCTRL + 8
LCTRL + 9

What should I replace so that the keys do not conflict with FivePD ???

outputLoading = false

playButtonPressSounds = true

vehicleSyncDistance = 150
envirementLightBrightness = 0.005

panelOffsetX = 0.0
panelOffsetY = 0.0

shared = {
    horn = 86,
}

keyboard = {
    modifyKey = 132,
    stageChange = 85,
    guiKey = 199,
    takedown = 83,
    siren = {
        tone_one = 157,
        tone_two = 158,
        tone_three = 160,
        dual_toggle = 79,
        dual_one = 164,
        dual_two = 165,
        dual_three = 159,
    },
    pattern = {
        primary = 163,
        secondary = 162,
        warning = 161,
    },
    warning = 246,
    secondary = 303,
    primary = 7,
}

controller = {
    modifyKey = 73,
    stageChange = 80,
    takedown = 74,
    siren = {
        tone_one = 173,
        tone_two = 85,
        tone_three = 172,
    },
}

6 answers to this question

Just make sure none of those keybindings are the same as FivePD’s. Have you tried removing ELS then trying?

We don’t test or promise everything will work if there are other resources on the server. We only test with FivePD alone, and everything is working on our end.

10 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Just make sure none of those keybindings are the same as FivePD’s. Have you tried removing ELS then trying?

We don’t test or promise everything will work if there are other resources on the server. We only test with FivePD alone, and everything is working on our end.

Can confirm there is a conflict with fivepd and els that does not allow you to use the mimic/follow option I even changed the buttons for the els pattern change I aint smart enough to find the fix. I will post here if I find a fix.

24 minutes ago, dead_shot_0810 said:

Can confirm there is a conflict with fivepd and els that does not allow you to use the mimic/follow option I even changed the buttons for the els pattern change I aint smart enough to find the fix. I will post here if I find a fix.

Alright, we don't test with any other resources so it's not really possible for us to do anything at this time.

11 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Alright, we don't test with any other resources so it's not really possible for us to do anything at this time.

I confirm that when I do not start els in the server everything works.  Do you know another ELS mode for streaming on my server and that I could change the 
keys to avoid that they conflict with FivePD?
Currently the ELS mode that I have I am not able to change the keys because it is in .lua and I do not know that well.

thx

54 minutes ago, Yann said:

I confirm that when I do not start els in the server everything works.  Do you know another ELS mode for streaming on my server and that I could change the 
keys to avoid that they conflict with FivePD?

Currently the ELS mode that I have I am not able to change the keys because it is in .lua and I do not know that well.

thx

You can try ELS+ but I would advise just using Luxart and not using ELS at all.