A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

cant type in CAD

Verhullterjager

Question

9 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Try to set yourself an admin through the database: 

Halfway through this video I explain how

I set myself to admin but when I enter the CAD I am unable to create a department it is there but when I click on it nothing happens

9 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Could you send a video of this?

I’m having trouble sending the video but I checked I am admin I am on duty I can pull people over and everything but when I’m on duty in a police car and I press b to enter the cad it enters the cad and has the delete a department and create a department buttons at the bottom of the screen when I click on either of them nothing happens the screen just stays the same

1 minute ago, Verhullterjager said:

I’m having trouble sending the video but I checked I am admin I am on duty I can pull people over and everything but when I’m on duty in a police car and I press b to enter the cad it enters the cad and has the delete a department and create a department buttons at the bottom of the screen when I click on either of them nothing happens the screen just stays the same

Can others create it or is it the same issue for everyone?