Could not load assembly CalloutAPI.Net

DiggingFour

Question

I can't seem to get FivePD working. Looking at the server console there are no error but on my client I'm seeing a "Could not load assembly CalloutAPI.Net". I'm not sure what to do. Tried asking Zap-Hosting but they never seen the error before.

16 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, DiggingFour said:

I can't seem to get FivePD working. Looking at the server console there are no error but on my client I'm seeing a "Could not load assembly CalloutAPI.Net". I'm not sure what to do. Tried asking Zap-Hosting but they never seen the error before.

Have you tried a reinstall?

5 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Can you turn the server off, then go to the FTP page > click SET FTP PERMISSIONS then start the server and see

Still nothing, I do see this in the client console if it helps any.

c207416e1bafa87f5e44b65899fc86c5.png

Just now, DiggingFour said:

There's nothing in the console that I see but here's a pastebin of the console https://pastebin.com/LeLWgDME

It's also missing the FivePD startup messages there. You installed the latest version right?

2 minutes ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

It's also missing the FivePD startup messages there. You installed the latest version right?

Latest version of FivePD? Yes, I've tried both 1.0.6.1 and 1.0.5.2

Just now, BGHDDevelopment said:

Did you do a full reinstall when you updated to 1.0.6.1?

Yes, 1.0.6.1 was from a clean install. Let me see about rebuilding my game server and trying to reinstall it again. Game version 24.6.8 should work right?