A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

Callouts disappear when in same vehicle.

alec552

Question

Not really sure if FivePD supports 2 cops in one car or not, I don't see why it would be a problem, but when I am in the same car as my friend, any accepted callouts from him or me disappear about a minute after being accepted. The console just says "Unable to accept callout". When we get in our separate cars, the problem goes away and callouts work as normal.

FivePD 1.0.6.1

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, alec552 said:

Not really sure if FivePD supports 2 cops in one car or not, I don't see why it would be a problem, but when I am in the same car as my friend, any accepted callouts from him or me disappear about a minute after being accepted. The console just says "Unable to accept callout". When we get in our separate cars, the problem goes away and callouts work as normal.

FivePD 1.0.6.1

Please report this in the bug report section if its not been already.