Computer/MDT Slow

KarsonB

Question

Whenever I open the FivePD computer, the UI is very slow. It takes along time for the cursor to move where I want it to, and whenever I type in a text box, the letters appear 5-10 seconds after I have typed them. The game runs smooth and it isn't a hardware issue. I also have a similar problem in the pause menu, which I read could be fixed by enabling v-sync, however that didn't seem to fix the issue with the computer.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

11 hours ago, KarsonB said:

Whenever I open the FivePD computer, the UI is very slow. It takes along time for the cursor to move where I want it to, and whenever I type in a text box, the letters appear 5-10 seconds after I have typed them. The game runs smooth and it isn't a hardware issue. I also have a similar problem in the pause menu, which I read could be fixed by enabling v-sync, however that didn't seem to fix the issue with the computer.

Same for me too. Its too much slow.

12 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

@KarsonBcan you try closing other windows and see if it’s still slow?

I will try that in abit also, my system does meet the requirements. Last time I played, the MDT was working fine, but the longer I played on the server, the slower it became.

On 5/22/2020 at 8:00 PM, KarsonB said:

I will try that in abit also, my system does meet the requirements. Last time I played, the MDT was working fine, but the longer I played on the server, the slower it became.

Please let us know. This thread will be locked tomorrow if no response is received.