Upload Report makes MDT Dissappear

Salty

Question

A few players on my server have experienced the MDT screen disappearing visually when they hit 'Upload Report'. They still have the mouse cursor on their screen but it stops any control input so they have to ALT+F4 and rejoin.

So far my only theory is because server drive that the database is on only has 2gb left? 

11 answers to this question

We do have custom callouts added, however  I tried with the base FivePD callous and we still had the same issue. We have the added charges list so maybe there could be a chance that it is causing it? 

1 minute ago, Salty said:

We do have custom callouts added, however  I tried with the base FivePD callous and we still had the same issue. We have the added charges list so maybe there could be a chance that it is causing it? 

Could, could you try making that back to default and test?

Only thing in common is them both joining the server on the same day. Different callouts, different reports, but same issue. At this point Im lost for what to try