FivePD keybinds won't work

Micah Vobora

Question

I made a FiveM server for some buds and I and put FivePD into it. I added a bunch of car mods, and stuff. I had a hard time with using controller with it so I installed the controller fix for FivePD but then my F11 and other FivePD keybinds didn't work. When I press F11, my character punches for some reason. It works for my friends on the server but not me. I took out the controller fix and it still didn't work. I re-installed FivePD like 3 times and even tried using 1.0.5 and that still didn't fix it. I tried setting all my keybinds beck to default too. I've read all the threads about this problem but no luck. Any ideas?

9 answers to this question

On 5/20/2020 at 1:08 PM, BGHDDevelopment said:

Weird that makes it seem like it may be a client side issue (try another keyboard?)

ok, is seems to be a client thing because it didn't worked on the other one and F11 just makes my character punch

48 minutes ago, Micah Vobora said:

ok, is seems to be a client thing because it didn't worked on the other one and F11 just makes my character punch

That would be a keybinding issue then. Do you have something which is modifying the keybindings after you reset them?