Iceline hosting

zuul47

Question

5 answers to this question

I have Iceline and I had this issue. You will have to make a support ticket on Iceline website and ask them to set you up with a data base that is compatible with FivePD. The one they include on your server home panel is not compatible. Once they switched and set me up mine worked amazing. Im currently running FivePD 1.0.5.2 I will be upgrading to the new 1.0.6 today or tomorrow. I was just waiting on the bugs to see if there were many or few. I hope this information helps you. @zuul47

Just now, Gremm Kay said:

I have Iceline and I had this issue. You will have to make a support ticket on Iceline website and ask them to set you up with a data base that is compatible with FivePD. The one they include on your server home panel is not compatible. Once they switched and set me up mine worked amazing. Im currently running FivePD 1.0.5.2 I will be upgrading to the new 1.0.6 today or tomorrow. I was just waiting on the bugs to see if there were many or few. I hope this information helps you. @zuul47

Oh also make sure your database info is correctly configured in the .cfg for FivePD as well. I almost forgot that. Sorry. @zuul47

4 hours ago, Gremm Kay said:

I managed to get it working with some help from BGHD. Is upgrade simple? I installed 1.0.5.2 just I case