gtav and mods

rooftopgambler

Reason for Locking
Solved/Inactive

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:52 AM.

Question

hello...im very new to gta mods and was wondering if anyone can help. I tried to install lspdfr but it seemed to mess things up....how do I install and get it to work. I am not sure of the whole process from start to beginning. im on a pc.....any help would be appreciated thank yoy

4 answers to this question

On 5/19/2020 at 7:25 AM, rooftopgambler said:

hello...im very new to gta mods and was wondering if anyone can help. I tried to install lspdfr but it seemed to mess things up....how do I install and get it to work. I am not sure of the whole process from start to beginning. im on a pc.....any help would be appreciated thank yoy

Before you do anything in response to this suggestion provided, PLEASE backup your entire game directory! I am not responsible for unintended damages to the computer or the game itself. By reading this response,
you automatically acknowledge this notice.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey @rooftopgambler! I would like to first say welcome to GPM and the GTA modding
community! It is refreshing getting to meet and see new faces. For starters, LSPD:FR
requires a few installments and precautions before it will work properly. The following
download links will need to be put directly into the install path of GTA V.

(You can find the install path by going to the game properties on Steam.)

Install these into the regular GTA V directory:

Scripthookv
Scripthookvdotnet
Rage Plugin Hook

Without these installed into the game folder, LSPD:FR will not work!

You will also need OpenIV installed on your PC.
Once it is installed, it will prompt you to located your game directory.
Once you have done so, it will open the game encrypted files.

All you have to do is go to Tools>ASI Manager and press Install on all of the options
provided! (this allows for all modified ASI's to work and plugins to load)

I also do strongly recommend watching tutorials from YouTube, especially up-to-date
LSPDFR installation tutorials. As long as you follow this guidance, you should be good!

I wish you the best of luck and again, welcome to the community!

officerpudding 78 ; “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt ; My Discord

watermarksmallll.png

• Management Team

TopicMoved.png.08c12bf51fa6662256f85ba2d98ba7fc.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.