FIVEPD Loading Screen ISSUE

TOCTANE

Question

So I have my own custom loading screen that I want to use but it seems the FIVEPD loading screen takes priority over my own. I do see it has it's own html file that it's using but what lines in the config and or resource folder do I need to edit or take out?

8 answers to this question

So this is what I did to my resource and it got rid of the fivepd loadscreen but now it reverts to the old interactive FiveM loading screen for the original GTA. I do have my custom loading screen in my resources and in my server.cfg buCapture2.PNG.b97ee7fc75c29a4520c06ecb85fd1e98.PNGt do I need to have it in a specific spot/order in my server.cfg file in order to read it correctly?

10 minutes ago, TOCTANE said:

So this is what I did to my resource and it got rid of the fivepd loadscreen but now it reverts to the old interactive FiveM loading screen for the original GTA. I do have my custom loading screen in my resources and in my server.cfg buCapture2.PNG.b97ee7fc75c29a4520c06ecb85fd1e98.PNGt do I need to have it in a specific spot/order in my server.cfg file in order to read it correctly?

Sadly can’t really help with non-fivepd related issues. I would contact the maker of the custom loading screen.