Turtle's Workshop

Twurtleee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

So. I've been gone for a little while/been inactive on GPM. So, figured I'd drop in and knock the dust off my WIP page and show what I'm currently working on

Currently, I'm trying my hand at scratch modeling a whole vehicle. Starting off with a 2012 F-150. If I actually complete it, I'll be doing all versions of the truck. Regular cab, EXT Cab, etc. And have both types of mirrors, different grilles, wheels, etc

8982da03f6e4795eab683044031f8568.png

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Brownie points if you know where the original "I'm back" came from. But some of you may not know that I've even been gone. I left the community for probably a year or so now. Slowly started being more active recently, and decided I wanted to come back. I have a discord I've been slowly making over some time, I'll open it up here soon.

ImBack.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recently finished up some outer edges for @bzisniperfigured I'd post them here so everyone could see. Feel free to join my discord above to keep up with the rest of my work I'm doing, current projects for people, and to just talk and have a good time 🤙

image.thumb.png.68164f16f1d1de57a86c3fc18a81cc8c.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Casually stirs the pot.. lol. Juggling about 10 different projects at once. But the biggest right now is a 21 Tahoe base. Everything is coming along nicely. Lot's and lots of work still left. Gotta rework the arches on the wheel wells for the front bumper, and make some misc edits, as well as crunch down some areas/bake high poly stuff for normal maps, boring stuff basically. But the plan is to get my first vehicle base under my belt and then go from there. Hopefully finish the 08 Explorer base afterwards, get some more releases out as well as some listed items in my discord. Long story short, busy ass schedule with lots of projects coming. Also, join my discord if you haven't already to stay up to date with everything going on 🤙 https://discord.gg/P7YQaqs3DS
image.thumb.png.534759233987c77dcf94c0dd04fb1f12.png

• Like 1