Hello, I'm EngineerJesus

EngineerJesus

Hello GPM peeps,

My name is Sean or I usually go by EngineerJesus. Little background of myself, I started RP LEO since Arma 2 on a server called Bay City from there I went to multiple Arma 3 communities to finally FiveM. I've always been interested in textures and creating a police vehicle and I didn't really start to do it until  GTA 5 when I did personal Liveries for my LSPDFR stuff. On my personal side I'm currently enlisted in the US Army National Guard (Or as some say the Nasty Girls) as an E-4 Combat Engineer, and on my civilian side, I work as a Corrections Deputy for my local County Sheriff. I currently plan on attending the police academy and becoming a full LEO in my state.

Apart from that I do enjoy texture work and always am up for a project or two to test my skills and try new things.

• Management Team

Welcome to GPM! Thank you for your service to our country. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member. 

Hope to see you around!

Ray

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Archived