Edited by Trooper18
2020 Ford Police Interceptor Utility by Kane104 (Version 1.0 as of 17/01/2022)
2020 FPIU base model originally by Turbosquid; remodeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by Kane104
Templates, hubcaps, & other extras by Kane104
Interior by Kane104, dashboard/exterior LODs by Dan with the Van!
Tyre sidewall textures by Robert, tread and normal map by Kane104/Cartres
Tyre dirt texture by Robert, edited by Cj24
Body dirtmap by Cj24
Radio/cluster display textures by Cartres
Remodeled Steel Wheel, remodeled rear spoiler, edited interior details, hubcap LODs, and various vertex painting by Cartres
Adjusted Body Vertex Normals, exterior emissive edits by Cartres
Various diffuse, normal, and spec map changes and improvements by Cartres
Interior emissives/dials, configurations and installation set up by Cartres
Alpha Testing by Cartres
Handling line by Dewey
Beta Testing by Dewey, Matthew Peralta, Dan with the Van!, and CEO
Thank you for purchasing the Whelen Code 3 21TR. By doing so you're supporting me, CEO,
with the further creation of high quality 3D content for you to enjoy.
This lightbar has been modelled and textured from scratch by CEO during a period of five months.
The extensive work put into this model can best be viewed when loaded into your copy of GTA V.
- Code 3 21TR modelled, textured and converted to GTA V by CEO.
This rendition of the Code 3 21TR features a few configurable options within the z3d.
A list of all the options can be found below:
- Three different mounting feet options:
- New feet;
- Old feet;
- Very old feet.
- Two different takedown options:
- Halogen takedowns;
- LED takedowns (Torus3*).
- Two different alley light options:
- Halogen alley lights;
- LED alley lights (Torus3*).
- Three different Code 3 Modules
- Code 3 Flex modules;
- Code 3 Torus4 modules.
- Code 3 Torus3 modules
L0: ~ 12394 tris
L1: ~ 7246 tris
L2: ~ 1240 tris
L3: ~ 458 tris
L4: = 48 tris
Conditions that must be followed if you wish to use this model:
- When releasing publicly, the uploaded vehicle/mod shall always be provided in "Locked" form.
- Furthermore the model must always credit properly (see credit section above for proper credits)
- When planning and/or using the model for your own financial gain, please contact CEO for more information.
* The Code 3 LED takedown Torus3 units are different from the regular Torus3 diodes.
** Your triangle count may vary depending on configured options
Setina PB-400 with wrap arounds modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by