DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE NOT MY MODELS! THEY ARE MADE BY TROOPER18. He's an amazing developer, be sure to check out his work! DO NOT EDIT AND REDISTRIBUTE AS YOUR OWN. You may use these for FiveM if you'd like.
1. Extract the textures to a folder or place of your choosing on your computer.
2. In OpenIV navigate to where you have placed the models. (For example, police2)
3. Open the .ytd and in the search bar type "sign". The vehicle livery file should pop up with the name of "(model)_sign_1".
4. Once you do this click on the texture and click replace
5. Navigate to where you placed the extracted textures and open them.
6. Save and launch your game. Enjoy!
For any suggestions or requests, join my discord, leave a comment, or DM me!
DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/pNDZG55trf
Tahoe and Taurus link - https://gtapolicemods.com/files/file/1725-els-paleto-bay-police-mini-pack/
FPIU link - https://gtapolicemods.com/files/file/1608-els-senora-valley-mini-pack/