Jump to content
Distinguished Developer Spotlight - GTAKING23000 ×

AI Pit Maneuver 1.0.4

   (2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

This allows you to request a pit maneuver on a fleeing AI. 

I took inspiration from the old police interaction script that had a working Pit request and converted it to a stand-alone script.

 

Set the button you wish to use under Settings >> Key Bindings >> FiveM >> pit(AI-Pit)

 

Simply get lined up with the car you want to request a pit on and click the button. A notification will inform you of the car selected and a flashing blip will appear on the minimap.

You can click the button again at any time to cancel the request.

 

Once you get cleared to pit, perform the pit of the car or cause it to slowdown enough to trigger. When the notification says Pit successful; the driver will stop fleeing and you can order them out of the car using the FivePD features.

 

How to Install:

1: Unzip the AI-Pit folder from the zip.

2: Place the AI-Pit folder into your FiveM servers resource folder

3: Add start AI-Pit to the server.cfg file

 

If you run into any bugs let me know.

 

Video Preview:

 

Edited by Believedmaster


What's New in Version 1.0.4   See changelog

Released

Possible fix for "+pit" printing into chat and chat opening when button pressed

BelievedMaster - Myself

Scott_UK - Creator of Police Interaction Script

  • Like 2
  • Super Like 1
 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Django said:

So for me at least, no matter how many times i pit, the vehicle continues

 

Looks like I forgot to change back to the correct pit speed. They should now stop when they get to 5 mph. Give the new version a try and let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Believedmaster said:

Looks like I forgot to change back to the correct pit speed. They should now stop when they get to 5 mph. Give the new version a try and let me know.

Do I have to redownload it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DarkGalaxy34 said:

Do I have to redownload it?

If you want to have the updated speed trigger you will need to download the new file. It makes the pit easier to perform since they will stop when they get to 5 mph or less instead of just hitting 0.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Believedmaster said:

Looks like I forgot to change back to the correct pit speed. They should now stop when they get to 5 mph. Give the new version a try and let me know.

Thats got it fixed, thanks so much! Really awesome to see people still making mods for FivePD. Seems like new stuff has become super rare

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

great script   only thing i see  that needs address is   at least when you are in the server  after you do a pit on the ai  when you point a gun at the  suspect  it scares him and he takes off  but like i said that only happens when you are alone in the server  but other than that  great script  love it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, bradn said:

great script   only thing i see  that needs address is   at least when you are in the server  after you do a pit on the ai  when you point a gun at the  suspect  it scares him and he takes off  but like i said that only happens when you are alone in the server  but other than that  great script  love it 

I might have an idea for this but it would need testing. I have a Calm-AI script that keeps AI from fleeing when you point a gun at them. I'll test and see if that fixes this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bradn said:

great script   only thing i see  that needs address is   at least when you are in the server  after you do a pit on the ai  when you point a gun at the  suspect  it scares him and he takes off  but like i said that only happens when you are alone in the server  but other than that  great script  love it 

 

1 hour ago, Believedmaster said:

I might have an idea for this but it would need testing. I have a Calm-AI script that keeps AI from fleeing when you point a gun at them. I'll test and see if that fixes this.

Uploaded a new version that should fix this issue without the need for a Calm-AI script. Give it a try and let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome modification, I used this for my FivePD server and they liked it. Great issue to stop AI from driving away over and over again after a PIT.
Also to mention some vehicles are difficult to PIT or impossible... is there anywhere I can change te distance?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/14/2021 at 8:45 AM, MikeDeKoekwausNL said:

Awesome modification, I used this for my FivePD server and they liked it. Great issue to stop AI from driving away over and over again after a PIT.
Also to mention some vehicles are difficult to PIT or impossible... is there anywhere I can change te distance?

Distance as in how close you need to be to request the pit? I extended it to a decent distance but I have only really used the script on normal cars, everything else we just use spikes on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, slenderman0684 said:

so whenever i request a pit it spams /+pit in chat, how do i stop that from doing so

 

I am unsure why it would be doing that. I use the Register Key Mapping fuction to create the keybinding. I have noticed the chat will flash open when you push the button but nothing gets printed. Are you on the reccomened server build and are there any scripts that change the chat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Believedmaster said:

I am unsure why it would be doing that. I use the Register Key Mapping fuction to create the keybinding. I have noticed the chat will flash open when you push the button but nothing gets printed. Are you on the reccomened server build and are there any scripts that change the chat?

I did a change to the Register Key Mapping and changed the "+pit" part. See if this new versions fixes your problem it also removed that flashing of the chat i was noticing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Thanks for visiting GPM. As a user of the GTAPoliceMods platform, we ask that you review the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. These principles allow us to continue fostering a great community. We have placed cookies on your device to help improve your experience. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.