Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

[Civ] [FiveM Ready] 2019 Toyota Tundra 1.0.0

   (0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

Hi, wanna join my discord? well here ya go... https://discord.gg/vRNx4awWRa

 

This is my first model!! 

Yes, Im aware it looks like shit... It was poly crunched 3 times.

 

BlueGhost: Base Model

Silver Lining Development: Wheels & Tires

Zombie Jack 88: Couldn't have made this without him!

Q: Model looks wierd in-game

A: I Know.

 

Q: Will you help me insta-

A: No, Watch a YT Video.

 

Q: Can i use this for my server?
A: Yes, i wouldnt have made it FiveM Ready if not.

1. Dont unlock.

2. dont be an idiot.


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 minute ago, BlueGhost said:

Wheels look cool. Was the poly crunch necessary? My TRD Pro is only 182338 polygons.

I Added the wheels and it went to 280K, Limit for FiveM Is 16K KB And the model was 20K When it was exported.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Ice Cream Man said:

I Added the wheels and it went to 280K, Limit for FiveM Is 16K KB And the model was 20K When it was exported.

Ah, I see. I forgot that truck tires have geometrical tread patterns

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueGhost said:

Ah, I see. I forgot that truck tires have geometrical tread patterns

Yeah, I Also didnt mean to polycrunch 3 times lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A polycount of 280k shouldn't make your yft more than 16mb, try optimizing the amount of materials used, try optimizing your hierarchy and if you do lower a vehicle's polycount don't use some auto-cruncher, do it by hand. Honestly don't know why you'd upload something that's not really useable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jophics said:

A polycount of 280k shouldn't make your yft more than 16mb, try optimizing the amount of materials used, try optimizing your hierarchy and if you do lower a vehicle's polycount don't use some auto-cruncher, do it by hand. Honestly don't know why you'd upload something that's not really useable.

Well as we have been told since childhood, Dont talk if you dont have something nice to say. IM Open to constructive criticism on my newer builds and as i  stated this is my *FIRST MODEL*. 

My newer builds are much better quality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jophics said:

A polycount of 280k shouldn't make your yft more than 16mb, try optimizing the amount of materials used, try optimizing your hierarchy and if you do lower a vehicle's polycount don't use some auto-cruncher, do it by hand. Honestly don't know why you'd upload something that's not really useable.

It was just a poor rim choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2021 at 12:16 AM, The Ice Cream Man said:

It was just a poor rim choice.

I admire your dedication to the task of polycrunching. It's not easy by any means to see it through to completion. Hats off to you, man.

 

Jophics is a good guy. He means well, and he knows what he's talking about. Just take it with a grain of salt!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2021 at 9:46 AM, The Ice Cream Man said:

Well as we have been told since childhood, Dont talk if you dont have something nice to say. IM Open to constructive criticism on my newer builds and as i  stated this is my *FIRST MODEL*. 

My newer builds are much better quality.

What? I'm legit telling you how to improve your stuff, if you don't want to hear it then don't post your stuff in a public place. If you don't want people to critise this then take it down...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Please view the site: Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. // IMPORTANT: We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.